Friday, January 30, 2009

stupidity

so my car got broken into last night. it's my own fault. i forgot to close the garage door (note to self: need new reminder system). went to go out to my car this morning and my window was smashed in and our gps was taken. although i'm extremely upset/frustrating/disappointed, i am trying to remember the misfortune of the kleptos. ya see, i don't normally lock my car when it's in the garage. so they didn't have to go through the difficulty of breaking a window. try the door first, dipshits. and lastly, our Garmin has a security code. no security code = no access. haha, you dumb bastards. not only were you not smart enough to check the door, you also went through all that trouble to get something that is now of no worth to you. i may be stupid for not closing the garage door. but you, my thieving friends, are beyond stupid. i would hope that the ghetto would be teaching more advanced thievery techniques these days. but no, still as dumb as ever. you, my friends, are to be commended for your stupidity. you receive an A in my epic fail grade of the day. congratulations.

1 comment:

melississippi said...

that sucks! reminds me of the two times tom's car stereo has been stolen and they only took the faceplate, what are they going to do with a faceplate that plays no music and a gps that won't let them log in?!!!