Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's the little things.


there are many things that make me happy and smile in life. usually, it's the little things that most don't get enjoyment out of. such as Upside Down Dogs, for starters. or the picture of the extremely happy baby on this post. or movies like Biodome. the little thing that made me happy today was downloading Firefox to my work computer. the version of ie we have plain sucks and makes me want to go Office Space on my PC. so anyway, was having my usual issues today, and had the pleasure of speaking to a super cool IT employee (almost as cool as my FH) who listens to Wilco (rockin'), who told me (drum roll please!) that yes! i can download Firefox! yippee!! i feel as happy as a clam! or as happy as that baby. either way, effing happy! oh the things simple minds enjoy!

(image via Rose Cottage)

No comments: