Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Obsession



I heart make-up. And I heart Bare Minerals make-up. And the best thing for my love affair with Bare Minerals is my new obsession: Prime Time. It's a foundation primer. At first, I was rather skeptical about the product. I couldn't believe that it would make my skin any smoother than my current lotion. Boy, was I wrong!! This stuff is amazing! I have never had my make-up glide on my skin this easy before. And my make-up lasts so much longer! My skin no longer eats the make-up by 10am. FAB product! I give it two enthusiastic thumbs way up. (if you can tell me what movie that phrase is from, I'll reward you. Handsomely. Ok, I'll just say good job.)

1 comment:

melississippi said...

i love that stuff, i use the bare vitamins as my only face lotion now and i break out so much less!