Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 More Random Things About Me

so I've already posted one of these on facebook, but I thought why not post one on my blog? i've got the time.

1. my favorite food is sushi.
2. i love diy projects, but i somehow never seem to complete them.
3. my favorite blizzard at dq is the Hawaiian blizzard. fruit + ice cream = sheer joy!
4. i absolutely adore music. in fact, there is always a song stuck in my head. call it the soundtrack to my life, if you will.
5. dance is the only exercise i will never get sick of/bored with.
6. i'm extremely emotional and love it.
7. i don't like chocolate as much as most women.
8. i prefer Captain Morgan over a glass of wine.
9. laying on the beach is my preferred vacation spot. always.
10. i try my hardest to be nice, but i have a very short temper/patience fuse.
11. i believe in love at first site.
12. i love design, but somehow can't figure out how to replicate the image in my head on to paper.
13. i believe that birthdays are meant to be celebrated every year. it's a celebration of life, not a time to be upset about getting older.
14. i believe it's natural to be attracted to someone other than your mate, but not natural (nor excusable) to cheat.
15. i love dogs with all my heart, but some breeds are not meant to be pets.
16. speaking of dogs, my dog is cooler than yours.
17. i believe in God.
18. i don't believe in New Years Resolutions. i believe in New Years goals.
19. aspartame is the devil. don't believe me? it causes migraines and cancer. your body doesn't know how to process fake sugar. you're better off with the real thing. and p.s. if you're trying to lose weight, ditch the aspartame. studies have shown that aspartame makes you hungrier.
20. i believe we should live and let live. if it's not hurting anyone, who are we to judge?
21. outdoor concerts + sun + warmth + booze = happiness
22. i heart naps! especially in the sun in the afternoon on the weekends. perfection.
23. i love to travel but hate to fly. a glass of wine usually soothes the jitters.
24. i believe that in & out has the best burger and fries out of any fast food chain.
25. i can't think of any more random facts about myself...

No comments: