Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 Goals

New Year, New Goals.  Why not?  It's important to have goals in life...

1 - Take the steps to grow spiritually: read the Bible, pray daily, attend church weekly
2 - Yoga 3 times per week
3 - Join a CSA or buy regularly from a Farmer's Market
4 - Send out Christmas cards
5 - Get 8 hours of sleep per night (when possible)

Continuing goals from 2010...

1 - Learn how to snowboard - my wonderful hubby bought me snowboarding lessons for Christmas, so this goal will have a check marked at the end of next year!
2 - Develop a budget and stick to it - since attending Financial Peace University, the hubs and I have talked about putting those learned skills into action beginning with the 1st of the new year.
3 - Clean and organize my office. Maybe I'll get to this goal before my office needs to turn into a nursery...

I'm feeling very optimistic about the New Year!  Here's to 2011!

No comments: