Sunday, September 12, 2010

checking in

Officially on day 12 of the 1st 30 days of excellence challenge and I am going strong! My nails have stayed painted for 12 days now.  7 of those days have been with colored polish.  I think that could possibly be a Jenni-record!  My secret?  You really want to know?

Chip Skip from o.p.i! It really works!  I was quite skeptical when applying the wonder-serum, however, as "they" say "the proof is in the pudding" (whatever that phrase means anyway...).  I didn't have 1 chip over the last 7 days.  My nails are just now starting to show a little wear and tear at the tips, which is nothing compared to how things used to be!

Although, I have a confession.  I didn't wash dishes for the last 7 days.  Thankfully, my hubby agreed to wash the dishes if I dried the dishes. Fair enough for me!  I have a feeling the manicure wouldn't have lasted as long if I had to stick my beautiful nails in some dish water.  Note to self: invest in a dishwasher...

1 comment:

Jami Asanovich said...

Sweet! I need to get some of that!! Thanks for testing it out for the rest of us. :)