Thursday, July 1, 2010

you know you're getting older when...

i'm feeling listy again.  so here's another for ya. feel free to add some in the comments!

top ten things that make me feel old

  1. wearing earplugs to a concert/show.
  2. going to a show and standing in the back because i want to hear the music and not be pushed around by the testosterone-fueled adolescents.
  3. feeling excited about my veggies and herbs growing. "its exciting watching them grow!"
  4. going to bed at 10pm... on a friday.
  5. being irritated by loud bass coming out of the young punk's car next to me
  6. saying things like "young punk"
  7. saying things like "kids these days have no respect or sense of responsibility!"
  8. seeing on facebook that all my old high school lady-friends are now preggers. at the same time.
  9. seeing those preggers friends on facebook and thinking "good for them!" instead of "she's way too young for a baby!"
  10. hearing my coworker, who is the same age as my younger sister, using acronyms that i have no idea what they mean. in every other sentence. fml.

No comments: